Pakistan General Election 2013

NA 83 Faisalabad-IX Party Position 2013 Election (3 posts)

Topic tags: Election 2013, NA 83 Faisalabad
  • Profile picture of Rehan Rehan said 1 year, 5 months ago:

Muhammad Ijaz Virk Advocate of Pakistan peoples Party is currently MNA of NA 83 Faisalabad IX. He defeated Mian Abdul Manan of PMLN by one thousand votes only in 2008 general elections. Winner of 2002 general elections Mushtaq Ali Cheema of PMLQ was not even able to get half the number of votes of winner and runner up. In 2002 general elections Ijaz Virk and Mushtaq Ali Cheema had a nail biting finish. For upcoming 2013 general elections in Faisalabad IX Na 83 PPP will be feeling secure because of the seat adjustment with PMLQ.

Election 2008 Result NA83 Faisalabad IX

Muhammad Ijaz Virk Advocate. Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 56910
    Mushtaq Ali Cheema. Pakistan Muslim League 26599
    Mian Abdul Mannan. Pakistan Muslim League (N) 55861

Election 2002 Result NA83 Faisalabad IX

Muhammad Ijaz Virk Advocate. Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 37431
    Mushtaq Ali Cheema. Pakistan Muslim League 38278
    Mian Irfan Ahmad Pakistan Muslim League (N) 24111

Party Position Election 2013 NA83 Faisalabad IX

Ijaz Virik Advocate of PPP will be feeling secure this time after 2 close contests in last 2 elections as he will have the support of PMLQ. PMLN might award the ticket to Mian Abdul Manan once again as he bagged over 55 thousand votes last time. PTI will most probably rely on Faizullah Kamoka who became General Secretary of west punjab in recent intra party elections.

sprite
  • Profile picture of ali usman ali usman said 1 year, 5 months ago:

I am from NA 83 and Ijaz Virk is not even got the ticket from PPP. Their new candidate is Mumtaz Cheema.

Composition in this constituency is only between PML-N and PTI. PPP is no where.

sprite
  • Profile picture of Deleted User said 1 year, 5 months ago:

I think this seat is generally be consider the seat of PML-Ns, this time i think they will win easily ,as PPP did nothing and people are persuaded towards PML-N and PtI. PTI can make something on the result  board as runner up and this will also a good sign for the party, but PML-N will seucre this seat with huge margins even if the ‘ Cheema family’ gets the ticket from PPP.

sprite